The MBA program at Sitting Bull College educates current and future business leaders through the use of technology, research and engagement with an emphasis on economic development, budgeting, financial decision making, and planning while promoting ethical behavior consistent with the Lakota/Dakota culture and language. The Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree is granted to the student, who wishes to complete a program of study which leads to employment in a specific career.
The MBA degree program requires a minimum of thirty-eight (38) credit hours of course work. For admissions into a Master’s program a student must have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (students may apply with un-related disciplines but additional coursework applies), and meet the necessary requirements for admission into the program. MBA graduates are well positioned for many job opportunities within the Sitting Bull College region at Standing Rock and surrounding areas. MBA courses are delivered using an accelerated eight (8) week block method.
- The student will demonstrate the use of written and oral communication.
- The student will learn how to budget effectively and how to understand and prepare financial statements.
- The student will demonstrate leadership skills applying creative problem solving techniques to achieve optimal utilization of resources at an organization.
- The student will integrate various business management techniques throughout the cross functional areas of an organization.
- The student will demonstrate an understanding of the challenges that are faced in today’s business environment.
|BADM 500||Graduate Research Seminar||1|
|BADM 502||Operations & Supply Management||3|
|BADM 505||Money & Banking Analysis||3|
|BADM 510||Scholarly Project Seminar I||1|
|BADM 517||Community Development||3|
|BADM 542||Managerial Accounting||3|
|BADM 606||Project Planning||3|
|BADM 610||Marketing Analysis||3|
|BADM 635||Business Law & the Regulation of Business||3|
|BADM 640||Management Information Systems||3|
|BADM 655||Financial Management & Financial Analysis||3|
|BADM 680||Strategic Managment & Decision Making||3|
|BADM 697||Research Seminar||3|